Hugh and I went and saw Transformers last night with his 5 guy friends! It was great to meet all of his friends ....however, they are a tad bit dorky. This movie
was important to Hugh because he's loved the Transformers since he was a kid. It's also cute because one of my eHarmless pictures was of me with Optimus Prime in Los Angeles. So we had that instant transformers connection!
was important to Hugh because he's loved the Transformers since he was a kid. It's also cute because one of my eHarmless pictures was of me with Optimus Prime in Los Angeles. So we had that instant transformers connection!Hugh came over to my apartment and we caught the last bit of Eli Stone and played with my puppy. Then the two of us went to dinner at Cafe Adobe across from the IMAX before meeting up with the friends. We had to get to the movie theatre 90 mins early because it was sold out. We were sitting down with the guys in line and Hugh asked if I wanted any snacks or a drink from downstairs. I was stuffed for dinner so said I was good. About 10 mins later, it was getting kind of hot (the A/C wasn't working like it should at the movies) and I could use a water. Even Hugh made a fan out of a newspaper and was fanning me so I wouldn't glisten - he said girls don't sweat....so cute. So I mentioned to him that when we got our seats that I would run downstairs to grab a bottle of water. I didn't even notice that Hugh texted his roommate and before I knew it - I had a giant bottle of water next to me. I think that's the great thing about this frog. He goes out of his way to make you feel special.
The movie was cute, very good... and neat experience to see it in IMAX version. Hugh took me home afterwards and came inside to hang out for a bit. We talked and cuddled... He mentioned he is going to Austin to hang out with his old roommates for the Fourth of July so I decided it was time to ask him a question. I really wanted to know if he was more of a party guy or a relationship guy ....because I've noticed most of his friends are single and he does go out a lot. He says he's a relationship guy and that when they go out it's just hanging out with the guys and not with the intentions of "hooking up with girls" and that two of his friends recently got engaged and another one is married with a kid.....I just happened to meet most of the single ones. Its a good feeling that he is going out of his way to make me feel special and is comfortable to have me around with the guys.
He later mentioned that his mom thinks I'm beautiful.... he showed her my pictures on facebook. I told him I was supposed to pre-approve the pictures before showing mom!
Next Date: Wednesday Night

Hugh sounds dreamy....can I call him Prince Dreamy?
ReplyDeleteYes, he's dreamy! Prince McDreamy ;)
ReplyDeleteI like the water part. A man with style.
ReplyDelete