Friday, June 26, 2009

Meet Hugh Jackman.....

Background on Hugh:

We met on eHarmony on Memorial Day and we’ve been dating over the last month. It took him over 3 dates to kiss me… and well I had to plant a big one on him and of course his roommate #3 decides to pull up in his driveway right as I leaned in for the steal! I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

He’s been a charmer from the beginning. Always opening my doors, pulling out my chair…. a true gentleman. It’s been apparent from the beginning that he’s a shy guy. He’s 6’2’’ dark hair and dark eyes…great teeth. That’s the first thing I check out… the smile.
Brown eyes aren't my usual type - but as you can tell by this blog, my type isn't working for me lately so it may be time for a change!

We’ve had some pretty great dates over the last month:
We met at Brickhouse Tavern. Canyon Café was our second date – when he pulled out my chair and the non-American host ended up telling Hugh “when I take a woman to dinner I have them pull out my chair because it’s a respect thing”… being the mild-tempered person I am I told the host that if I was his date I would have thrown the chair at him! That’s when we had the discussion about how having two brothers and no sisters’ makes you a little tougher than most girls. He is the oldest of three - with a younger sister and brother. His sister is also very mild-mannered like me.

He cooked me dinner on our 3rd date. We also went to the planetarium for a U2 show ….. I cooked him dinner last week and it was actually edible, no smoke detectors went off... I was pleasantly surprised!
Stay tuned! Hugh could have potential.... or he may just be another frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment