Dear Diary –
I know it’s been such a long time since I’ve taken a moment to fill you in!
So let’s get started with John –
John and I met up about two weeks ago and decided to stay up until midnight to try to register for the Houston Marathon. I went for the half, but he was registering for the full. John is a lot of fun and exciting. We have similar interest but I also feel like something may be missing.
What is up with texting? I enjoy text messaging but I feel like sometimes guys need to pick up the phone and actually ask you out. John enjoys texting a little too much. So … I decided to wait and just see if he would actually call me. Of course, I got a text just about every day over the last two weeks but no call. And this past Wednesday, I ran into John at Target! We shop at the same Target… It could have been bad! What if I had embarrassing products in my cart? I think I need to find a new Target.
I had just loaded my cart up with baby stuff for my cousin’s baby shower – glad he didn’t think I was expecting! I was walking down the main aisle to go to the gift bag area and he was walking in the opposite direction… he stopped. I didn’t notice him at first because I was on a mission! Then I realized this guy was starring at me…. It was John! In my head I thought, “Fancy seeing you here?” and then my next thought was – do I have makeup on!? I just got off work and felt frazzled. He was there killing time while his pictures for work were being developed so we walked around the store and just talked. After he got his pictures and I checked out, we walked out to our cars which happened to be parked in the same row, just a car away from each other and talked about our busy weekends. He was heading to Pittsburgh where he is from and I was about to go to Denver to see friends and family. He said “well call me if you have any time before Friday, when we can get together.” Me call him? He must be crazy… I’m still waiting for his call! So we left things at that… I got a few texts over the weekend, but still no call.
I know it’s been such a long time since I’ve taken a moment to fill you in!
So let’s get started with John –
John and I met up about two weeks ago and decided to stay up until midnight to try to register for the Houston Marathon. I went for the half, but he was registering for the full. John is a lot of fun and exciting. We have similar interest but I also feel like something may be missing.
What is up with texting? I enjoy text messaging but I feel like sometimes guys need to pick up the phone and actually ask you out. John enjoys texting a little too much. So … I decided to wait and just see if he would actually call me. Of course, I got a text just about every day over the last two weeks but no call. And this past Wednesday, I ran into John at Target! We shop at the same Target… It could have been bad! What if I had embarrassing products in my cart? I think I need to find a new Target.
I had just loaded my cart up with baby stuff for my cousin’s baby shower – glad he didn’t think I was expecting! I was walking down the main aisle to go to the gift bag area and he was walking in the opposite direction… he stopped. I didn’t notice him at first because I was on a mission! Then I realized this guy was starring at me…. It was John! In my head I thought, “Fancy seeing you here?” and then my next thought was – do I have makeup on!? I just got off work and felt frazzled. He was there killing time while his pictures for work were being developed so we walked around the store and just talked. After he got his pictures and I checked out, we walked out to our cars which happened to be parked in the same row, just a car away from each other and talked about our busy weekends. He was heading to Pittsburgh where he is from and I was about to go to Denver to see friends and family. He said “well call me if you have any time before Friday, when we can get together.” Me call him? He must be crazy… I’m still waiting for his call! So we left things at that… I got a few texts over the weekend, but still no call.
Love always,
Frog Kisser

No comments:
Post a Comment